Please visit site on desktop for full info.
Striving To Provide The Best Women's Weight Loss Retreat (And More!)
Cat Smiley is a luxury wellness coaching and retreat company for women, specializing in transformative small-group journeys and personal development. We’ve been in business since 2001, and maintained an A+ accreditation from the Better Business Bureau since then. It’s a pleasure and joy to be part of our customers fitness journey!
Operating as sole proprietorship Cat Smiley Unlimited, we’re a small business with a big heart. I employ up to 30 talented team members per year to support my multi-passionate entrepreneurial goals. These include coaching services, social media content, marketing projects, retreats and workshops. And of course, I couldn’t run this show without my wonderful corporate partners! The Westin Resort and Spa Whistler, Marriott Bonvoy, National Geographic Journeys, G Adventures, and Whistler Eco Tours.
Licensed, Insured, Experienced
I hope to earn your trust and business, based on both customer results and proven safety track record. One quick google you’ll see our zero-claim history in 18 years of operations – and over 7 million of fitness training services sold. Not bad considering we work mostly with higher risk clients who are outside healthy weight range.
Growing up with medical parents I learnt valuable work skills; confidentiality, ducks-in-a-row legally, and always learning new job skills. When on the trails for 6 hours hiking with clients, it’s handy they can ask about exercise programming for cancer or if carrots are too high in sugar…
- Almost 20 years of certifications and over 35,000 hours of experience in fitness and coaching since 2001.
- Canada’s top trainer three times by the International Sports Science Association.
- Highlighted by IDEA in 2012 as the leading female boot camp instructor worldwide.
- Published 2 books (and 3-DVD series).
- Weekly fitness column syndicated to over 300 Canadian newspapers in local communities for almost ten years.
- Former national ski team member, several World Cups.
- Regarded as one of Canada’s best women’s weight loss retreat programs by our many happy customers.
- Certifications and licenses: Master Trainer, Executive Coach, Life Coach, Sports Nutritionist, Fitness Therapist and Wilderness Guide. All licenses are up-to-date, with services holding liability insurance to 5 million.
Want to collaborate? Get in touch today, I’m always happy to connect with writers and fellow bloggers. Crunchy deadlines are my thing – call me if it’s urgent! I’ve been featured in some media over the years, and enjoy collaborating with writers as an expert source in all things coaching: food, fitness, lifestyle.