10 Years Of Weight Loss Retreat Operations (And Counting) #Blessed
With almost 400 weeks of fitness retreats under our belt, it’s our real-world experience that differentiates us from the competitors.
This gives us the ability to:
- Generate well-organized, creative activity scheduling that is doable, safe, results orientated, interesting, empowering and time efficient.
- Coordinate the details of your body transformation from foundational phase through to final healthy weight.
- Work with all types of learners whether you pick things up best through visual, verbal or feeling explanations, we speak your language! Empowered learning.
- Interact successfully with all of our guests. Sometimes you need a trainer, other times a mentor, listener, guidance or friend. You matter here, and we have the resources in place to ensure nobody slips through the cracks.
- Juggle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines during your scheduled day, to limit waiting time between workouts and activities.Always with a positive attitude!
How we travel with you
We’ve remained true to our original goal to provide unparalleled weight loss retreats to women who are just getting started in their fitness journey, in one of the most pristinely beautiful corners of the world.
We’re a company of travelers who are committed to daily workouts, healthy eating and living our best life. We have friends and family who, just like you, find it more challenging to commit to regular workouts. Many of them struggle with eating too much, and some have obesity related diseases.
That’s part of the reason that here at Whistler Fitness Vacations, we’ll welcome you like family. From your first phone call, we’ll show you why so?many of our customers refer us to their friends.
Attention to detail
We leave no rock unturned! Although your daily schedule rolls with a “no plan plan”, WFV is a “well oiled machine”, with mature business operations and logistics.
From meticulously calculating zero-waste grocery shop through to planning each trail to ensure you’re back on time, you can count on us for experience, enthusiasm and above all, safety.
And of course, we have fun in our jobs, sharing an extraordinary knowledge of Whistler and a passion to share our stories with you.
We keep our program intentionally small, with no more than 16 guests per week.Cat Smiley leads all body transformations, therefore limits total customer base to 75 people per year.You’ll never feel like you’re one of the crowd, quite the opposite. Our goal at Whistler Fitness Vacations is to make each of our customers feel like they are the most important.
Most groups during the day are less than 4 people per fitness guide (we have up to 4 paces each activity). In an extroverted world, we take pride in providing an environment that is also comfortable for introverts.